Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lightly Fluffed

Our five month old cat, Dexter, has been following me around since we got him.  He loves to get in the dryer on top of the warm clothes while I pull them out and hang them up.  When it's empty, I start throwing the wet stuff in and, well, he's a cat, he's not big on wet laundry.  So I threw in our socks and underwear load, slammed the door, pushed the start button and was set to put out the next fire.  Wait, why is the dryer making so much noise?  Thump, thump, thump.   Socks and underwear shouldn't make that much noise......CRAP!  Yes, it finally happened.  I opened the door and a gray streak shot out of the laundry room and down the hall.  I should have known it would happen eventually.  He seems no worse for wear.  And, no, he doesn't get in the dryer anymore.

1 comment: